All bolts meet or exceed SAE Grade 8 and ISO 12.9 strength specifications and are made from fine grain steel that produces a more uniform microstructure for greater toughness and fracture resistance.
Bolt material hardness and thread designs provide high strength and resistance to bolt threads stripping.
We can offer both general duty bolts for normal applications and high strength bolts for demanding applications, as well as a wide selection of washers, nuts that you’ll ever need – even the rarely used hard to find ones. Bolts, washers and nuts are available in a wide range of inch and metric sizes with different coatings available, depending on your application.
All Our Inch & Metric D-bolts with matching hardened washers and nuts form a matched system which produces consistently high clamp loads.
Our offering includes:
- Standard Strength Hex. Head Bolts & Nuts
- High Strength Hex. Head Bolts & Nuts
- Hex Head Forcing Bolts
- Track Bolts & Nuts
- Track Split Master Link Bolts
- 12 Point Hex Head Bolts
- Track Bolts for Self-cleaning Track Shoes
- Track Split Master link Bolts for Self-cleaning Track Shoes
- Track Roller Mounting Bolts
- Close Tolerance Sprocket & Segment mounting Bolts & Nuts
- Plow Bolts & Nuts for Cutting edges, Grader Blades & Adapters
- Chassis Bolts & Nuts
- Self-locking Nuts
- Self-locking Nuts with plastic insert
- Civil application anchor bolts galvanized to specifications
- Phosphate & Oil Coated Washers
- Zinc-Dichromate Coated Washers
- Concrete Nails of different sizes
- And Many more…….